New Scenerio idea

Panzer39

While in a political science class today my mind wondered into the what if possibility of the Allies taking up Himmler and Doenitz's offer for peace and embarking on a crusade against the Soviets. I think it could be done in SC by giving the UK and USA to the Axis but having them start off in very bad shape. "Allied" units would have to be moved in to save whats left of Germany and the Soviets would have a massive army. I know it could never have really happened but I still would like to get some ideas before trying to create it.

Panzer

Sounds interesting. I've tried a number of similar ideas, the idea being to focus the war in the east without making Germany too strong to be dealt with.

In one experiment I made the U. S., Canada and the UK Soviet. I did that by listing them as conquered by the Axis, then proceeding to color all the hexes red and placing Soviet garrisons inside, leaving the capital of each Axis. The Soviets can't build new units inside and the countries aren't liberated.

You'd need to play around with the OOBs in order to find the best balance. Possibly it would work best for you by not placing any units in those three territories, especially if you're planning to have a human Axis and an AI USSR; if it's two humans you just go along with the understanding that neither side does anything in those three countries.

Just a few ideas.

Good Luck with the project.