Zapleague rules of conduct

Kuniworth

I suggest that in the zapleague a chapter of rules of conduct should be included. That should contain of information about fair play and also about cheating.

Players that join should understand that bad behavior is not an option, I suggest that to join zapleague you must write an email to Zappsweden where you state that you have understood the rules of conduct and want to sign up to the ladder.

It would seem that Kuniworth (a.k.a. 'Puniworth) is making a mountain out of of mole-hill ... a tempest in a tea cup.

I think that the rules should include a rule about not putting a lot of useless and annoying comments on the Forum.

Puniworth --- Dude, you've gone from Banished for bad behavior to Lawmaker & Enforcer? What has stirred you up? Some rookie 12-year punk kid playing SC from his step-mom's house?

Why don't you state the truth, you need a win & this Olivia player ditched you.

"All I see is a bunch of guys making a bunch of rules, for nothing" --- Cool Hand Luke, from the movie Cool Hand Luke.

I recommend you get a game, then you won't worry about beating rookies.

Doing my job,

Rambo-Hollywood-Vegas

Ah Rambo my friend and son of a bitch, those low life comments just rolls out of you. No I had a streak of +3 but I dont have the time to play someone for 5 hours just to see that they are cheating. From now on your name will "Bamboo" - Bamboo as you know has a hard surface but the tree trunk is hollow and empty. Can you see the similarities??

Oak - Talk about useless commenting. Whats your point except racking down on someone who tries to get good and fair rules??? Continue play the PBEM-cheaters and you will find out how fun it is playing cheating son of a bitches.

Man I see you are from Singapore. British surrendered there februari 15th, 1942, so I guess people there is a bunch of pussies. Lets play a TCP/IP game of your chosing to settle this arguement.

You are hereby challenged to game. Im on vacation so anytime ;)

[ July 26, 2003, 08:15 AM: Message edited by: Kuniworth ]

Fine. How about tomorrow (Sunday) morning, your time? I noticed that you also challenged Rannug but never played him. Since you are convinced that Allies cannot win without bids, I'll play Allies straight up ... without any additional MPP. You want to host or should I?

PS: Yes, I live in Singapore but I'm very international. Born in USA, elementary school in Hong Kong, high school in Korea, college in Canada, graduate studies in the USA and UK. My wife is Russia and my last name is Danish.

I´ll give ya credit for having a russian wife, russian woman are the best. However lets play TCP/IP tomorrow sunday at 14.00 CET(central european time): That is grenwich time +1. See ya in the opponent forum then.

SOme rules though; No Italian rome invasion.

[ July 26, 2003, 10:06 AM: Message edited by: Kuniworth ]

Don't worry, there won't be any Rome Invasion. I want this game to be interesting and last for a while. To give you some additional incentive, I've joined the Z-league so if you beat me the game will count for the ladder.

Puni also challenged fellow Swede Rugrat (I mean Rannug) but never followed through. So, let's see if this game actually happens tomorrow. I'm rather keen to show Kuni that the Allies can win a game with a zero bid ... although I may well be over-estimating my abilities and under-estimating Puni's.