Huge operation needs another tester

Sergei

Hi all,

due to a mistake my tester, Simovitch, thought that his opponent had quit the game (no message for 2 weeks) and got a new opponent to play the game. However, it turned out that it was the opponent who hadn't received the file from Simovitch. Now it would be appreciated if someone would like to play the operation with his original opponent.

I would be grateful if anyone out there would be willing to take up this Operation with my former Finnish opponent. He's a Finnish gentlemen and veteran CM player, and very motivated to take this one up.

We barely made it to turn 2 before an email snafu set us off track. :(

His email address is pliimatainen@yahoo.com

Thanks,

simovitch

discussion at TPG

I have had a quick look at the link and posted there but I am surprised that in a testing phase that PBEMHelper is not used in trusted mode as a matter of course.

Not only do you have all the benefits listed by GJK about record keeping but each e-mail after turn 3 or 5 will give you two moves and two movies.

Playtesting would gallop along and the difficulty of keeping your battle plan in your head is more easily managed with these chunky turns.

The map looks lovely from the overhead posted. BTW the battlefield looks like a very much larger version of a field I fought over and remember well as my Flammpanzer took out a T34/85!!.