Kampfgruppe Langkeit Attacks - Update

Just a wee note for anyone who has downloaded the above from the Proving Grounds. I have just updfated a minor set-up error with the Axis side. the new version is now on the proving Grounds. many thanks to Tooz for pointing this out. http://www.the-proving-grounds.com/scenario_details_link.html?sku=471

***************** SPOILER ************* SPOILER *

Ther is a German arty FOO on the far RH side of the map miles from his set up zone :eek: . he should be comfortably ensconced in a nice warm SPW . The new version sorts out this. I'd been mucking around with ammo load outs etc and had forgot to replace the FOO in his SPW. Auld age disnae come itsel eh? redface.gif My apologies to all

• 3 weeks later...

I finished the Operation with a Major Victory, but I could not take the last village on the map.

This is a great Operation to play as German vs. the AI. I had lots of fun.

The map is really great, too.

SPOILER

There are so many Soviet tanks that I'm glad that I started out the first battle by heading everybody along the left board edge to the heights in the area of the Left-Most victory flag.

The trouble is that when the next battle started, the units in that vicinity were treated as being behind enemy lines and were not re-supplied.

I'm going to try it again with a frontal approach so that my units are re-supplied, but I'm expecting to be defeated by the legions of Soviet tanks.

Outflanking seems to be the best option, but I don't like starting with my units unsupplied.