"Brian" Tripods undermodelled!

Assuming the topic attracts your attention Brian (and no, I'm not trying to point out certain physical attributes), please email me with your last Inf only turn as my email system crapped out & I don't have your email address on preferences.

For everybody else just itching to resurect an old, shall we say controversial topic... nothing to see here!

Regards

Jim R.

Also, Brian, I am currently reading a book you might enjoy -- its a history of the South Pacific war (by an American author no less) that includes a great deal of interesting information about the vital role that the Australian force played.

It is called Touched With Fire: The Land War in the South Pacific, by Eric Bergerud.

I remember you making the statement that histories of the Pacific War give the Australians short shrift. Bergerud deals with this in his intro and proceeds throughout the book to cover the Australian contribution in great detail, often praising Australian equipment, tactics, bravery.

Anyway, thought you'd be interesteed. Would have emailed you, but your email is not available on the forum.