CM2:BtB is #3 on PCG's "Waiting is the Hardest Part"

To quote that weird guy from the godawful drek most of us known as Adam Sandler movies,

"You can doo et!"

Yub, as CMBO climbed the Top 50 chart, CMBB made itself apparent in another one of PCG's features, where readers send in e-mail about which game they are anticipating.

If you think CMBB can "doo et!" all the way up to first place (currently claimed by something called Shadowbane), send an e-mail to

eyewitness@pcgamer.com

with

"Waiting is the Hardest Part"

in the subject line.

[ 08-21-2001: Message edited by: The Commissar ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>(currently claimed by something called Shadowbane) <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Heh...I've been waiting for that 'something' called Shadowbane for almost two years now and it still doesn't look like it will be out by the end of the year. It is probably one of the most intriguing MMORPG's I have ever seen...I can't wait to play it. I am in a guild of over 200 players who are waiting as well!

Indeed, waiting is the hardest part, heheh...

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Danzig:

Heh...I've been waiting for that 'something' called Shadowbane for almost two years now and it still doesn't look like it will be out by the end of the year. It is probably one of the most intriguing MMORPG's I have ever seen...I can't wait to play it. I am in a guild of over 200 players who are waiting as well!

Indeed, waiting is the hardest part, heheh...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Arrrgh! Heretic! Hang him, HANG HIM!!!

;)

C'mon folks, we can doo eeet!