Does anyone have wooden bunkers with foilage???

A friend and I were talking, and he asked if there were any wooden bunker mods with foilage. I told him, I thought Tiger did a wooden bunker mod with foilage. I looked around, but I cannot find the mod anywhere. I could be wrong, it sure would not be the firs time as all of you know. So if anyone knows could you either tell me where or send them to me. I would appreciate it. smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Shatter (edited 02-28-2001).]

Tiger's concrete bunker and concrete bunker with foliage (sorry, no wood) are at:

http://www.combat-missions.net/workshop/modlist.htm

But hurry, it seems as though Manx is not going to be able to keep his site due to the extreme bandwidth it uses from all of us modsluts getting regular "fixes".

------------------

Give a man fire, and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for a lifetime.

This is bound to end up in a global mod crisis. Matt's site is moving, and he needs help setting one up, the Outpost seems prone to getting unplugged periodically, and now poor Manx has been dash by the reality of what one actually gets for free. This could send the mod addicts into the streets. smile.gif

------------------

"Gentlemen, you may be sure that of the three courses

open to the enemy, he will always choose the fourth."

-Field Marshal Count Helmuth von Moltke, (1848-1916)

Looks like we will just have to do our own mods or send them to members one by one.

I offer to send mods to others if people will send them to me. I know there will be a problem will this because some of your e-mails only handle 1 MEG or less. I know I do not have this problem, because I recieved the new Sherman plain pack through e-mail from Old Dog.

If the moders would like for me to send the mods to others let me know.