Who annoyed Gunslinger to cause him to disappear?

I have always wondered why Gunslinger disappeared off the face of the earth (ie this bulletin board) after having put so much time in doing mods for every single freakin' bmp file in the game. His mods were widely acclaimed at the time for his toned down more realistic look and yet soon after releasing this "opus" he disappears!

Does anyone know what the hell happened to him or why he vanished? Personal dispute? Banned by BTS? The loss of an artist with his talent from the Combat Mission community I have always felt to be a terible shame.

Regards

Jim R.

Originally posted by JeffRaider:

Last I heard, he had admitted to being a "game slut" and switching to different games every few months. smile.gif He's also very busy with Techware (I think that's its name).

I believe Jeff is correct.

I am hosting his Massive Mod downloads at my FTP site and he has never really officially commented one way or the other that I am hosting and sharing his mods for download.

I think he freely admitted to just being "fickle" and stays busy with MANY many different projects and he did his thing with CMBO then moved on to something else new and exciting. I think it would be best to just consider him a transient mod artist, and leave it at that. I'm sure he did not leave with bad feelings in any way, he is probably happy and busy working on something new and now more interesting to him, I thank him for his great toned down mods and wish him ALL the best! smile.gif

-tom w