How do I imort QB maps into the editor

Guest Manstein22

Guest Manstein22

Hi Folks

I once read a methode to import a generated QB map into the editor . It was something like surrender the QB, save the game and loading the save game into the editor. But that doesn`t work - or was something wrong?

Help needed

Manstein

Maybe I'm wrong, but I think it only works the other way around since you cannot load a saved file (an in battle file save anyway) into the editor. You could always give the manual a quick look because if there is a way it would say how. I believe that only works when importing an old battle (scenario or QB) into a new QB.

You can import scenarios into QBs (cf Panzerman).

You can import a scen that ended into the scen editor again (not sure about that)

You can "continue" a QB by importing the saved game (save after AAR screen) into a QB again.

But you can not edit the finished QB. You can't even edit a scen that was imported into a QB as it is a QB then.

Gruß

Joachim

Guest Manstein22

Hi Joachim

That means that you can select forces as for a QB but you can`t edit the map features. You just recycle the map with all craters and wrecks and thats it.

Is there no way to hack this. I`m really pritty annoyed that you can`t use maps more freely. It is already good that you can import scenarios into QB`s but it would be nice to do the reverse.

Would be great for CMXX or a patch

Manstein