Crazy Mods, man.

I was thinkin it would be fun to do some crazy mods. I havent actually done any mods myself, and thought somthing other than historical might be fun an d kick some new life into the game.

I was pondering doing things like a King Tiger hi-res but with actuall tiger stripes, or a shiny black panther, or a Lynx camoed like the namesake. For the Allies, or at least the shermans, a Harely style hi res paint job, like deep purple with flames on the front liking down the sides, or just making it look like a Zippo. For sports fans make team vehicles, Like a Mariners M8( GO M's!!!!!), with the team colors and the logo on the turret. :D

Im not sure if I can figure out HOW to do all these things, but it would be cool to pull off.

Any ideas? Any crazy mods you would like to see? Are there any out there (Besides the Austin Powers carrier) already?

Haven't seen the Austin Powers carrier. Where can I find it?

I'll bet you could do some good stuff with the scout cars. Cadillac style fins, perhaps?

I tried adding rollers, fish totes, and an outboard to my alunimum skiff, but they didn't look very good. I guess it's still a twenty dollar boat.

YEAH!! Thats what Im talkin about! Where do I get that NASCAR anyways????? How about a cartoon tank, or like a Anime style one. You could have cool robotic stuff on it, Japenese lettering... yeah.

Maybe do a CRAZY MODS CMMOS but I dont think it would go over in the profesional crowd.