Tournament House,whats the catch?

Over on the "opponent finder" forum theres a link to something called "tournament house".I went for a look and it seems a bit too good to be true.Is there some kind of catch,like premium call rates,monthly fee,or something like that?If anyone knows the answer to this could they please let me know.Cheers , Bob.

No catch. A great site with some good players using it. If you like playing the game and like the idea of seeing where you rank then it is a good site.

If you like playing the game and don't mind your rank it is great to find some skillful opponents and new tactic's.

I guess the way they keep it running is through having normal day jobs and maybe a bit of site advertising.

The new chat feature seems to work well (after a few false starts) and I have found some new opponents to play through it.

So use it as there are no catches, only wins and losses..

The guy who runs Tournament House, Yobobo, is a huge fan of the game. He's always adding new stuff to the site and loves to hear from the players about how to make the site better.

Whether you're playing PBEM's or TCP, you're bound to find an opponent there. Aside from the chat room, what I like most is that they have a list of players that tells:

1)Whether they're presently looking for new games or are booked up

2)What kind of games they're looking for.

Makes things so much easier to match up with someone who is looking for a similar battle.

------------------

Youth is wasted on the young.