Can't we make this mess. board printer-friendly?

Is there any way to do this? There's a couple of threads going on that are extremely informative and very lengthy, perfect for reading at leisure. Being able to print these out would be fantastic.

Currently when I try to print, the printer cuts the pages unevenly, an it's a mess.

Any ideas?

Martin

Bloody hell Matt, stop sitting around and get this fixed! I paid for this game, and I distinctly remember the license agreement bequeathing us your souls, so I expect better service!! I want a "print" button on the website that will do the necessary page setup and scaling, load paper into my printer, and read my mind to work out how many copies I want! You guys had better keep up, or someone else will copy your ideas and do it better and sell it to a wider audience, and you'll go out of business!!

Guest Madmatt

Originally posted by David Aitken:

Bloody hell Matt, stop sitting around and get this fixed! I paid for this game, and I distinctly remember the license agreement bequeathing us your souls, so I expect better service!! I want a "print" button on the website that will do the necessary page setup and scaling, load paper into my printer, and read my mind to work out how many copies I want! You guys had better keep up, or someone else will copy your ideas and do it better and sell it to a wider audience, and you'll go out of business!!

That only comes with the 46 dollar GOLD version. You got the 45 dollar STANDARD version.

Madmatt