Need Help--Cute FTP Now Thinks It's My New Zip Downloader

This evening I went to download some mods from Battlefront HQ's. I just recently re-installed my Cute FTP 4.2 Program and now I find that instead of WinRar downloading my zip files, Cute FTP has taken over.

I even checked the settings option in WinRar and sure enough it says it's supposed to handle the zip downloads. I can't find anything about this in Cute's settings. Can anyone tell me how to get this back to normal so WinRar downloads the zip files?

Matt, can you leave this on a bit before sending it to the Siberia of the CM boards we know as the General Forum...

This should work....If you RIGHT-CLICK on any ZIP file and SELECT "Properties", you should see an "Opens With" field. Click on this and select WINRAR from the list of programs.

Most programs include an option for you to set them as the default file opener. Not sure about WINRAR though.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Manx:

This should work....If you RIGHT-CLICK on any ZIP file and SELECT "Properties", you should see an "Opens With" field. Click on this and select WINRAR from the list of programs.

Most programs include an option for you to set them as the default file opener. Not sure about WINRAR though.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just right clicking won't work. To force an association, you have to Shift Right click. The zipped file is already associated with an application.

sorry for the intrusion