Bridge for sale ...

... or best offer. Getting 1 bronze medal in the favorite mod awards is not going to pay the bills. ;)

I reduced it to 256 colors but kept it at 1024 by 256 pixels. The total size with the knocked out bridge will probably be around 300k zipped. Now 109 Gustav can't complain about this mod using up all his web space. :D

bridge%20far.jpg

bridge%20near.jpg

Looks great. Looking forward to driving some armour over that one. Dont you just hate when people ask this but.... whats the sky, with the hills in the background and the tree bases. I dont recognise either of them.

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Pud:

Looks great. Looking forward to driving some armour over that one. Dont you just hate when people ask this but.... whats the sky, with the hills in the background and the tree bases. I dont recognise either of them.<hr></blockquote>

Thanks Pud.

I guess I don't mind you asking, because the sky and scattered trees are both mine. The skies are at The Last Defense

I recently made the scattered trees, but wasn't sure if anybody would be interested.

They both look very promising. Im still using good old Kumps tree bases, but that autumn leaf litter look might be the replacement im hoping for.

Edited - Do you have a link to the tree bases yet?

[ 12-04-2001: Message edited by: Pud ]</p>

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Hoopenfaust 101:

I really like those tree bases. Are those automn?

I think it would be great if those got posted for public consumption.

Thanks Tanks<hr></blockquote>

They are currently summer scattered trees, but I think I'll convert them to fall and send them with the bridge.