Thanks BTS

When CM was first released, there were dozens of threads thanking BTS for a job well done.

Now that people have had time to play, there are fewer threads telling BTS to keep up the good work. BTS you are doing us all a favour by being a REAL software company, not like the bigger firms who seem only interested in catchy titles and brand names to grab people's money and run to please investors' short term requirements. Good software first, the money will follow. What a concept! They don't teach that at MBA schools, obviously.

I want to thank BTS once again for the great product they introduced on the market, since I bought this game months ago I haven't spent more than a couple of hours playing other games (Star Fleet Command, which I finally deleted last week). There just isn't anything out there that compares.

I imagine you are all working like lemmings trying to get CM2 out the door, ironing all the kinks out and trying to please all the grognards out there. I don't think you'll be able to please everybody, but I think you are doing a much better job than anyone else out there on the market. No comparison, you are way out of their league.

Sincere thanks.

biggrin.gif