Now That was interesting..

After recieving my copy in the mail the other day i delved immidiately into the scenario All or nothing. Well after making a hard charge toward the primary bridge and sending my Croc across I lost it and a MG carrier at the end of the bridge. I thought I was In a lot of trouble with the bridge being blocked. To my suprise my Sherman III cruised up to the wrecks and pushed them both right off the edge. Every time I play I find something new and fun....Thanks Big Time this is a great game.

------------------

"D-Day was a nightmare. Even now it brings pain to recall what happened there on June 6, 1944. I have returned many times to honor the valiant men who died on that beach. They should never be forgotten. Nor should those who lived to carry the day by the slimmest of margins. Every man who set foot on Omaha Beach that day was a hero."

General Omar Bradley-

Not only that, but if you set it up just right, you can have tanks get KO'd when they're moving toward the end of a bridge. They'll keep rolling off the bridge into the water. Too bad they don't splash.

------------------

Well my skiff's a twenty dollar boat, And I hope to God she stays afloat.

But if somehow my skiff goes down, I'll freeze to death before I drown.

And pray my body will be found, Alaska salmon fishing, boys, Alaska salmon fishing.

-Commercial fishing in Kodiak, Alaska