What's the best Scenario you ever played

I have just about played all the scenario's that came with this game and wanted to see which everybody thinks is the best 3rd party ones. I prefer ones with tanks in them but if one really stands out that doesn't I'd be interested in it/them. Any suggestions? Also, if you could tell me where I might find them. Lazy bumm aren't I? I also prefer playing as the American's. Can't help it just can't get into playing any other nations. Appreciate any help.

ICM ,

IMHO you should try Patrick T. Ware´s so called " Mini Campaigns ". Real Nailbitters here (sp?). If you should change your mind one day and decide to play the Germans as well " Against all odds " by Fred Hartig is a must ( take a look at his top notch " war diary " mission briefings to get into the mood ).

All scenarios can be found in the " Mini Campaign " section of my scenario pages.

And - of course - Bills , Moons and Franko´s scenarios are state of the art.

BTW: has anybody played " Manhay - On the Prowl " by WildBillWilder ? I had a great time with this one smile.gif

Cheers

Tom

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by lcm1947:

I have just about played all the scenario's that came with this game and wanted to see which everybody thinks is the best 3rd party ones. I prefer ones with tanks in them but if one really stands out that doesn't I'd be interested in it/them. Any suggestions? Also, if you could tell me where I might find them. Lazy bumm aren't I? I also prefer playing as the American's. Can't help it just can't get into playing any other nations. Appreciate any help.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>