CMHQ and Scenario Depot

Matt has always told us that the bad performance with the CM Scenario Depot was out of his hands, since it was a seperate TGN server and managed by TGN.

Now CMHQ has moved. However, the TGN Scenario Depot, though it still has Combat Mission links, has removed access to all the CM scenarios/operations. frown.gif

What happened? Is there bad feelings here because CMHQ moved? Is this an organized and planned move from one site to another? Why remove access to the old posted scenarios at TGN Depot before the new site is ready?

Maybe arrangements were made between Matt and TGN about moving the scenarios/operations under the management of the new CMHQ site, but I haven't seen an update from anyone. I hope that is the case, because the Depot was getting to be a dog in performance.

I used to get automatic notification on new scenarios by e-mail and now its been silent for over three weeks and not a word from anyone about what is being done. I probably missed the Matt post about moving it, though I usually pay attention when Matt speaks.

Anyone know what is going on?

I have inquired about this too, guys... but as we can see, there doesn't seem to be too much fret over the obvious lack of scenerios. I have quit going to CMHQ altogether. There ARE some very good scnerios at the Kessel and Combat Missions.. along with some good mods n stuff. But they are by no means 'depots'. Most of the scenerios youll find there are carefully worked over and quite challenging.. but there isnt the slew of missions like there was at the depot. So my next question is: if TGN has the scnerios, wouldnt they post them back up to the public?? Maybe this is the case and its only a matter of a few more months before the amazing amount of changes need be made. To sum it up: whats goin on aint gellin' and if it aint gellin', it aint jello. Time to get us some BTS VIP passes to find out whats goin on behind the scenes... wink.gif

Zaff'