CMBB auto emailer

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by chasd:

More than %8000 likley, unless the developers of it get struck by lightning.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Strange that they never mentioned this feature in any articles or reviews.

Also, I have no idea what you said above. Do you have dyslexia

:confused:

Guest PondScum

Gunny Bunny, before accusing others of dyslexia you might want to make your own posts a little clearer. Your question could be interpreted in two different ways - chasd interpreted it the first way, and you insulted him for his troubles.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PondScum:

Gunny Bunny, before accusing others of dyslexia you might want to make your own posts a little clearer. Your question could be interpreted in two different ways - chasd interpreted it the first way, and you insulted him for his troubles.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

This is the same Gunny_Bunny troll that start more than one flame war in his "graphics Crusade" a few months ago. He is also the one who started the alt.games.combat-mission newsgroup, then killed his own newsgroup by pissing everybody off. It's still there, just no one visits. Basically, he has an axe to grind with CM and/or BTS about God knows what.

DO NOT FEED THE TROLL!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sitzkrieg:

This is the same Gunny_Bunny troll that start more than one flame war in his "graphics Crusade" a few months ago. He is also the one who started the alt.games.combat-mission newsgroup, then killed his own newsgroup by pissing everybody off. It's still there, just no one visits. Basically, he has an axe to grind with CM and/or BTS about God knows what.

DO NOT FEED THE TROLL!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh, it's that Gunny Bunny? Dang. I thought he had left.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Shadow 1st Hussars:

Oh, it's that Gunny Bunny? Dang. I thought he had left.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, so did I. Either that or I thought he got banned but apparently no such luck. Maybe we'll get lucky this time with BTS's current short fuse. :D

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Gunny_ Bunny:

I understand somebody has written a program that you can use to send CM pbem emails. It seems like a nice upgrade for CMBB. Any chance we will be seeing this upgrade ?

GB :eek:<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No BTS will not be including this feature because they can't be sure it will work with all email programs and both platforms. There is no way they will be coding in their own SMTP email program into CM... and even that wouldn't work with all email servers and all Windows email programs aren't complete MAPI compliant (Lotus notes for one) and wouldn't work with a third party program telling it to send a file as an attachment.

I'll bet BTS has their hands full with current coding and models without adding another feature like this.. as convenient as it would be. And please be nicer to people that try and answer your questions..

Scott

[ 09-23-2001: Message edited by: karch ]