The Stug Dossier is gonna look like small potatoes

Since I have completed the free StuG dossier early [availible for free by mail in Canada and U.S. if its to UK I will require postage] I have started on my next one--the Volksgrenadier Dossier, and this one is going to be a biggy it should be finished by the twenty third of June, that will be availbile by mail as well. But after that I will be working on a third dossier for the King Tiger. The third will not be availible by mail, once the third is completed all will be posted on line, but for now get the StuG III dossier or pre-order the Volksgrenadier, they are both completely free in the UNITED STATES AND CANADA NO SHIPPING NEEDED BUT IF ITS TO UK SEND ME $2.00 U.S. (only e-mail orders will be accepted, when ordering, give name and address thank you.

-Niles "Fieldmarshall" Hirschi

Ok listen you bunch of ninnies, all addresses are completely confidential and thrown out once I ship the dossier, NOW I have already shipped one to a Craig Cummings at suntzu2k@bellsouth.net now, he should revieve the StuG document in three days or so, e-mail him and ask him if you like if he recieved it and that will show you its not a scam!

Niles, Mike D. had a good point. You should make a web-site. We all LOVE web-sites, plus they have the advantage of being digital files, not some old fashioned paper. Geez, are these things hand-written or did you use an Underwood or something?

Seriously, it would get more notice if it was something along those lines. You could even become a member of the coveted (tee-hee) Combat Mission Web-Ring. You don't even need skill to do it. Go here: Homestead and they will do all the work for you.