Peng Takes His Challenge and Stuffs IT!

That's right. Had enough of these rotten good for nothing filth holes. I want to do something for the betterment of society. Something that will improve the lot of the poor and neglected in the world. Something useful.

Maybe I could get a medical degree and find a cure for a dread disease.

Or maybe I could become a economist and develop a new economic theory that would unite workers and capitalists into a single fruitful and harmonious ONE.

Better yet, I could become el Presidente for life of the whole world and force everyone to live in peace and good will. Yeas! that's it, but first I need a good theme song....

"I'd like to buy the world a Coke..."

on second thought...NAAAAH!

Piss off you sacs of oyster vomit!

Peng

[This message has been edited by MrPeng (edited 03-26-2001).]

Originally posted by MrPeng:

That's right. Had enough of these rotten good for nothing filth holes. I want to do something for the betterment of society. Something that will improve the lot of the poor and neglected in the world. Something useful.

Hahahaha! C'mon, stop already! I can't take it! Yr killin' me! Really! Hahahaha!

Peng challenges Peng. The universe will now collapse up its own bunghole

In other news, My little Squire, Steviegit learnt that while cockyness makes up for skill in some situations, in our game, it does not. I've been acting the meek innocent lamb for a few turns now and he's just walked into the carefully prepared ambush I set up and lost three tanks, Ha Ha Ha.

Foolish child, you can surrender now if you want.

The remainder of his forces are enjoying the effects of 150mm arty. Furthermore, I control all the flags. Not entirely sure what he's playing at. Perhaps it's Checkers, but it certainly doesn't resemble CM!

PeterNZ

------------------

- Official owner of the sig files of Dalem, Croda and JeffShandorf -

Der Kessel scenario design group

Combat Vision movies

[This message has been edited by PeterNZer (edited 03-26-2001).]