Pacific Front mod?

Yep the Pacific is in the plans. Right now I want to beat Battlefront to another theater. I already have the uniform done and only need to change the colors of a few vehicles.

BTW, any Russian speakers out there?

MikeT

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wolfshook:

Cool, guys, thanks for the info! Can't wait to see it, as I'm really wanting to see more games set in the Pacific, that aren't flight sims. :D<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I agree !!!!

:D

About the Pacific. I need to make some things very clear. Noone can mod in any way. We can only change the look and sound of the game. Now the editor does permit luxuries but I cannot change how the game works nor can I change the performance stats of units.

My goal with the Pacific is to present new challenges, read scenarios, and make them look and sound as though you are in the Pacific. I already have a map for Tarawa and will soon have some other Pacific specific maps. Many battles are available on the net for free and I will adapt those as much as I can.

I am extremly fortunate that I discovered a game-modder that does great work with uniforms. David Singer already has a Russian uniform that beats the one in the pictures of CM2. Shortly a crude Russian mod will be available for download with that uniform plus about 10 or so pure infantry fights. You might object to having Russian battles without Russian armor however a great deal of western tanks and trucks were sent to Russian and used across the front. All I need is to figure out how to redo those bmps with what I call "Russian Green" and I can have a few more battles.

MikeT