Overrun Attack

I've read several stories of russian tanks actually crushing german 37mm atg's under thier tracks . I guess my question is will there be any type of overrun attack in CMBB ?

Would be kinda neet to be able to make such attacks, especially in the early battles where anti-tank weopons were weak.

Maybe this has been discussed before,I don't know and hope not to pay to dearly if it has........ ;)

Quote:

Guys, I would have to test this to be sure, but I think even now crews will abandon an AT gun is an enemy tank gets a little too close.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, that's not good enough, I want to be able to run them down like the dog's they are. Just kidding, well actually I'm not but I sure would like to run over gun placements or troops. Man, it would be neat. Just think what it would be like running over a jeep or some guys in a foxhole. Oh well. They don't let us have any fun. :D

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by KwazyDog:

Guys, I would have to test this to be sure, but I think even now crews will abandon an AT gun is an enemy tank gets a little too close.

Dan<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, that has been in CM for some time.

Madmatt

Ah the running over grunts with big tracked toyz!

*Crying at the found memory*

Boy there had been some times since it last came.

Errr, well, let me see.

When I was playing CC I can remember you could turn the Yanks to squishy bits driving my Hetzer over them.

Was pretty much SOP.

I mean, it was in CC wasn't it?

And, wait, someone should MOD a special BMP for overran troops.

:D

Yeah I can fell it coming!

And crew maning MGs should be allowed to abandon them to run to safety!

Arghhhh, now I'm excited with all those prospective new features!

I need someone to post sneak pics of CMBB, I want CM3 to be Napoleonics!

This Free Be-Aitken-For-A-Day had been offered by the Pool.

David, whenever you're online feel free to step in!

As a side note, I can remember Steve and/or Charles stating that they'll never model such a functionality.

You just don't drive over grunts.

It's rude.

You can kill them a little but you don't morph them to fertilizer.

If you want to see for yourself just how disruptive being pulped to oblivion is, play a PBEM against Lawyer.

That poor lad never truly recovered...