Captured/Prisoner Question

In a PBEM game where my opponent must exit for VP, I have a captured enema unit, and I have one of my "crews" guarding them. If I exit the captured unit off the map, do I still get credit for capturing them?

Does it matter if I exit them in their "must exit" for VP area, or am I gonna get screwed?

If I don't exit them, my guards will most likely be overrun, as I'm on the defense, and losing units fast.

Thanks in advance!

I'm not concerned about modeling medical units.

I'm just concerned what will happen (even if I can) move the captured enema unit off map … and if it will hurt me if the map edge is an area that the enema unit must exit to.

Will I get victory points for moving the prisoner off map?????

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stalin's Organ:

It's a good idea to exit useless troops AASAP since they are potential casualties...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Won't this give you a hit to your global moral? :confused:

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stalin's Organ:

No - exiting your own troops does nothign to your morale at all, that's why it's better to get them off than have them killed.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I just checked this, and you're wrong. Exiting your units off the map does give you a morale hit. I just did a quick test and exited a bunch of my units off the map. It caused my morale to go from 100% to 8% which ended the game because the low global morale caused an auto-surrender. So if you have a unit which is no longer of any use to you I wouldn't exit it unless it is sure to be killed. What I normally do is move them back to a secure area. I would only exit them as a last resort.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dr. Brian:

In a PBEM game where my opponent must exit for VP, I have a captured enema unit<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh, that is truly disgusting. I try to advoid barium (or other enemas) in my games.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dr. Brian:

I have a captured enema unit.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Execute Them!!! These units are blatent violation of the Geneva Convention and should be considered war criminals.