Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Yeah, that neon grass does wear on you after a while...

As someone who has every (I think) vehicle modded I think I can point you in the right direction.

For grass or terrain try Maguas Normandy mod, DD's terrain mod, available at www.combat-missions.net and www.combatmission.com respectively Those are gonna be your 2 big sites for quality mods. Also check out Toms CMHQ (look for the link at combat-missions)

As for vehicles, anything by Tiger is gonna be of the highest quality. There are a plethora of mods at the 3 sites above, and will have most of the vehicles, infantry, sounds, etc. modded. If ur looking for a place to start, theres no better than the sites above. Have fun and go crazy (I hope u have DSL cuz ur gonna do a lotta downloading) but the result is worth it, believe me.

;)

If it is not too late, before you start, make a duplicate copy of your bmp folder. I usually name my bmp_lo_res and bmp_hi_res and switch back and forth depending on the size of the game and if it is bogging down. I now have a bmp_med_res with all the mods except the terrain mods, becuz they require a ton of resources. If you have already started to paste mod bmp files into your bmp folder, do not worry, it is not too late, as you can simply copy the bmp folder off of the CD to use as the bmp_lo_res folder. Same goes for the wav folder and files. Have fun.

[ 08-05-2001: Message edited by: blindseye ]