BTS, Request for separate flame command, etc.

As someone with a fair degree of experience in handling flame equipped AFVs, I'd like to request that CM2 and successors, plus CMBO if there's ever another patch, have a separate flame command in the order list. Presently, flaming a target is entirely too random.

Contrast this situation with Andrew Wilson's first person descriptions in FLAMETHROWER. Not only does he issue explicit target commands to his flamethrower operator (where bow MG used to be), but he can also issue different commands to his regular gunner in the same order sequence.

It would also be nice to be able to fire wet and dry shots, as defined in that book. The icing on the cake would be proper modeling of the considerable hydraulic force involved, which he described as being able to rip sheet tin (tinned corrugated steel) right off the steel framed target buildings. Seems to me that such force, akin to a powerful water cannon, could punch right through light structures, such as wooden houses.

I'd also like to ask for player control of bow MGs while I'm here. If that's micromanagement, then it follows that allowing the roof mounted and coax MGs to be player targeted must be also.

Thanks for "listening."

John Kettler