My first Mod...

Very nice and I agree, more smoke seems better to me too. Did you also increase the amount of flying material. It looks like it and that to me is the neatest part when you happen to be close to a vehicle when it blows up - WOW! Cool. Good job and hope you enjoy doing it cause we need more modders. The others on this forum that aren't modders are just too darn lazy . I on the other hand have this back problem so couldn;t be expected to help or is it my leg - yeah it's my leg, I remember now. Anyway, good job and thank you. :D

About the flying materials: it's hard-coded, you can't change it.

About the grass: I think it's DD low-res or Magua Normandy but not sure since it's Magnus who made the screenshot ;)

[ 06-25-2001: Message edited by: Xavier ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Pascal DI FOLCO:

Très chouette Xavier !

Side question : what "grass" files do you use ? They seem very good ...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hello Pascal ! smile.gif

All textures are from the Normandy set, I find it marvelous ! Actually I only play June-August 1944 since I downloaded it :D

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by lcm1947:

Did you also increase the amount of flying material. It looks like it and that to me is the neatest part when you happen to be close to a vehicle when it blows up - WOW!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Icm, there is a lot of flying material on this screenshot because it was 8 inches shells ;)...