Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

COMBAT MISSIONS: New Bunker Mods by Tiger

Just downloaded them. Are you going to get mods by people other than Tiger, though?

------------------

Well my skiff's a twenty dollar boat, And I hope to God she stays afloat.

But if somehow my skiff goes down, I'll freeze to death before I drown.

And pray my body will be found, Alaska salmon fishing, boys, Alaska salmon fishing.

-Commercial fishing in Kodiak, Alaska

Originally posted by Manx:

If they send them in..yes!. One thing though: Due to webspace restrictions, i will only be posting stuff that people will probably want to use. - So no pink shermans for instance!.

I sent you my alunimum skiff mod, but I don't know how usable that is. A couple people liked it though.

In your mods section, could you put in a link to the email address you want people to send mods to?

------------------

Well my skiff's a twenty dollar boat, And I hope to God she stays afloat.

But if somehow my skiff goes down, I'll freeze to death before I drown.

And pray my body will be found, Alaska salmon fishing, boys, Alaska salmon fishing.

-Commercial fishing in Kodiak, Alaska

They are posted along with the tanks, at the top of the Mods page. Try doing a refresh on your browser.

I have looked, refreshed and been to every page in the site. I still don't see the bunker mod. I see the mentioning in the recon section, but then go to mods and start of with hi-res m4(105) weathered mod. No bunker mod to be found. Can you just send them to me. I will continue looking. smile.gif

Can anyone else see them...or is it just me??

I have 'em and their all installed.

------------------

No bastard has ever won a war by dying for his country. They won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country.

shadow@jagdtiger.de

<A HREF="http://www.orbitonline.ca/~Shadow/index.html

" TARGET=_blank>http://www.orbitonline.ca/~Shadow/index.html

</A>

Well unless you have another mod page somewhere, I do not see any bunkers. I have looked at the page at least a dozen times. NO BUNKERS, I am not blind.

You said at the top of the page. Only the M4 105, that is the first mod.

Can you just please send them to me.

On their way!

Thanks for the help.

I hate to say this but, I restarted my PC, connected again, and now the bunkers are at the page I viewed a dozen times.

Thanks for the help. smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Shatter (edited 01-28-2001).]

Glad you finally got it! smile.gif

On a PC, web pages are stored in the browsers cache, this is so that when you visit a site often it will attempt to load the page via your HD instead of waiting to load the page from the net. You must have had an old page still in your cache so that you couldn't see the updated one. Rule #1. - Always do a forced refresh of a site you may be visiting often.

------------------

COMBAT MISSIONS - Resources For Combat Mission