Command Tanks in CMBB?

Anyone know if command tanks are being modeled in CMBB? Tried the search but it timed out. I wonder if they would just give a single type, or actually go into all the different subterfuges to mask which tanks were the command tanks (like the fake guns and whatnot). I think they were present at the company level, would that be low enough for CM purposes to include them?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Chad Harrison:

a platoon tank leader will still have the MA gun in there wont it? more of the company/battalion level command tanks would have the MA gun absent, right?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm sure the platoon leader's tank will have the MA.

I don't think vehicles will be purchasable in formations larger than platoons.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Vanir Ausf B:

[QB]I'm sure the platoon leader's tank will have the MA. QB]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

that what i thought. the vehicles that had the MA gun removed were OP tanks used for observation and FO roles, right? and the germans used them a lot more than anyone else on the eastern front.

In the German army, only the commander's tank for battalion or above had the main armament removed. I don't know about the Soviet army; never heard of any of them having the MA removed.

As a postscript, I don't recall the British or American armies removing commanders' MA either, though there were specialized vehicles based on tank chasses, for such as artillery observers and FACs. More commonly though, I think they were put into armored cars.

Michael