MASSIVE update at DeanCo's CM TC HQ

If y'all are bored and have nothing to do, why doncha swing on by and check out my site. I've redone the whole thing from top to bottom. New on the site:

I did a Shockwave movie for the banner. Music and everything. What a blast that was to make. Check it out.

4th party mods have been consolidated in the (where else) new 4th party mods section. To celebrate I have a casualty icon by Maximus ready for download.

And the Hysterical Scenarios section is up! Now accepting submissions, so if you have made a weird CM scenario of any kind, send it on to me. I will have a new one ready in a few days, I'll let y'all know. Submission procedure is on the page, once again, swing on by!

New banner, new sidebar... I've been a busy little beaver these past few days. Now the site is ready for CM2.

To come is the chat room, polls, and more. But for now I'm gonna do something, ANYTHING ELSE BUT WORK ON MY PAGE!!! AAAAHHHHH!!!

------------------

DeanCo--

CM interface mods: http://mapage.cybercable.fr/deanco/

so many games...so little time

Hehehe...I am working on another scenario (playable this time) that is REALLY off the wall. I don't wanna give away too much, but this one pits BTS vs. The Grogs! Only thing is, they can't shoot at one another! How is that possible, you ask? Hehehe... stay tuned.

------------------

DeanCo--

Guest Lord General MB

Sir,

I've sent you the Gold award! I love th update! Nice new layout, and some nice mods comming I hope?

------------------

Salute!

Lord General Mr. Bill

Supreme Commander

1st Army

i also like the update, although i wish you had made the links go with the text as well as the buttons(hard for me to click the little dots smile.gif) sent you one of my scenarios, hope its weird enuff.

btw, your upcoming scenario looks plenty weird if it's what i think it is...

------------------

russellmz,

Self-Proclaimed Keeper for Life of the Sacred Unofficial FAQ.

"They had their chance- they have not lead!" - GW Bush

"They had mechanical pencils- they have not...lead?" - Jon Stewart on The Daily Show

Originally posted by Robert Olesen:

Wolfpack,

Why don't you just pick the camera buttons from the gunmetal interface (2000 to 2015) and the rest from the grog interface?

Actually, I was thinking about more of a modification of those buttons. I'm not sure they'd really fit, but I prefer them to the original buttons. I'd rather have something that really fits in with the grog interface. (I know, I know. I'm a picky bastard, but what can I say? I want it all. smile.gif)

------------------

Go thou, and fill another room in hell.

I rather like the gunmetal TC.

Now comes the "..but" part:

Landmark text is really very ugly, it looks bloated and smudgy, almost unreadable. A stark contrast to the otherwise much-improved text font all around!

It's is just wrong. It looks like someone took the label letters and inflated them to 300% and left them to their misery!

Also the "embarked" font used in the bottom of the toolbar is pretty hard to read, probably due to being "weathered"..

I really like the color-coded status screen, tho.

Thanks for all the replies, y'all. I will be putting up Lord General MB's Gold Award (I am honored! Can you take a picture of me with it? That's it, a little to the left.. lil bit higher...CLICK) after I have my coffee and croissants. smile.gif

LG MB : No new interface mods are in the works. The reason? I'm still happy with the Gunmetal mod and am not inspired to do a new one. Since each mod takes about 3 days non-stop to make I really have to be inspired to get behind a commitment like that. However, never say never...

russelmz : Yeah, the hotspots, the hotspots...OK, crticism noted. Stay tuned.

Wolfpack : I doubt if I will be doing anything like that in the near future. Robert Olesen had a good idea about mixing and matching, however.

Barleyman : the blurry text bug has been fixed for a while now. Go to my site and find the 'Gunmetal Font Fix' and follow the instructions. You will lose the gold ingame letters but the landmark text will become readable once again. Hope this helps.

Coffee's ready, later,

------------------

DeanCo--

• 2 weeks later...

Originally posted by The Codfather:

The scenario is a blast. It took me a while, but I finally was able to kill the KT. Even better was the fact I had a FT team waiting for the crew as it bailed biggrin.gif

heh. glad to see you liked it( and fired up some sour krauts wink.gif )

i actually thought that the stuarts had too much going for them when i was designing the scenario...

------------------

russellmz,

Self-Proclaimed Keeper for Life of the Sacred Unofficial FAQ.

"They had their chance- they have not lead!" - GW Bush

"They had mechanical pencils- they have not...lead?" - Jon Stewart on The Daily Show

[This message has been edited by russellmz (edited 02-27-2001).]