Rumble II: Rumble in the Ardennes is HISTORY!

Actually, it was my King Tiger that area targetted the Allied crew. I was incredibly irritated that a lowly 57mm AT gun took out our lead King Tiger.

Overall, the rumble was fun. Unfortunately, Real Life got so intense for me in October that I did well to get unit orders in, so I really lost contact with the main force during that time period.

The only criticism I have of the Rumble (other than niggling ones about unit plots) is the number of mines available to the Allies. Given the number of Pioneers we had available, I was surprised to see so many minefields.

I hope to participate in the next rumble -- just please, please PLEASE don't schedule it until after Feb 28 (the last day of the Texas Bar Exam!).

To my comrades - it was a pleasure serving as your acting commander for a portion of this Rumble. Your support and assistance was terrific -- I wish I had been able to stay on to the conclusion.

Steve

Germans,

Any of you have broadband? I would like to see some of the German movies to see your point of view.

But I don't want all of you to send me millions of turns. How about Turn 5, 10, 15, 20, and 25? If you have the chance maybe just email me so I can let you know if I've received any yet.

Maybe I should make a web site to upload the turns so they are downloadable by anybody interested.

Thanks,

Otto

john@kivahouse.com

[ 11-17-2001: Message edited by: Otto Mekanik ]</p>