Oh my gosh, I'm in heaven.

Combat Mission...Wow

I got the demo a few days ago, and ordered the game today.

Just, this game is spectacular. There's not one moment during a game when I yell, "Oh CRAP!" out loud, or do an evil laugh when I see my Sherman's destroy a bunker 500 meters away.

Every battle is different, that's what's so awesome, so many different things to do. Such a great rush when you see you ultimate plan in action...

Wow.

I can kick the habit any time I want to! I'm not addicted at all, really. I'll do it too, right after send off another PBEM...

The worst thing about fishing this summer isn't going to be the 16 hour days, it's gonna be not being able to play CM for three months. Think I can handle it? Oh well, at least I won't miss the release of CM this summer.

------------------

Well my skiff's a twenty dollar boat, And I hope to God she stays afloat.

But if somehow my skiff goes down, I'll freeze to death before I drown.

And pray my body will be found, Alaska salmon fishing, boys, Alaska salmon fishing.

-Commercial fishing in Kodiak, Alaska

Guest Mr. Johnson-<THC>-

Welcome to the coolest group of guys and gals on the planet. The latest versian of CMBO is 20 times better then the demo. Its much more bloodier now. Start downloading and grouping up Mods that look good now, so you don't have to spend 3 hours when you get the game finding them all, plus it will give you something to do while your waiting for the mailman to come.

Good idea about downloading stuff while waiting for the mail..any sugestions?....

I seen a lil review on the game and went shopping allover town...DOH!!! Should of read a bit more.heheh...Well, got the demo..yes yes. me like..So ordered it.Hope it gets here by next weekend..