Command Tanks in CM2

Will the unique qualities of the Russian command system for tanks be modeled into CM2. From my reading and discussions my impression is that the "typical" Russian tanker didn't act as independently as his German opponent. A lot of what I've read implied that the lack of radios on most Russian tanks created the "Follow me comrades!" method of tank operations. I know that in CMBO the focus seems to be intended to channel the game toward combined arms fights but when we get to the Russian plains I can see much more appeal to have "Kursk" flavored tank fights. Since as it stands now all tanks operate independently (with that damn 13 second delay!) the playing ground is pretty much level but all I read says that on a small unit level (platoon, company) the Germans had better radios which enabled better management of their units. As CMBO works now that's basically the effect. Will there be any detriment to Soviet tanks without radios (say in the form of longer delays)? Will we ever see command tanks where an officer will actually have bonuses he can use to influence his troops with?

My next question concerns the Soviet desant troops, were they special trained for operations with the tanks or was the tank merely their taxi to the battle? I've heard both but the latter seems more likely.

------------------

Your mother was a hamster and your father smelled of elderberries!

My suggestion for Soviet tanks would be:

From 1941 to early 1943

Have a tank platoon commander with an effective radius much like infantry platoons. Any tanks within that platoon that are outside effective command range have large delay factors for its orders.

From late 1943, on

Make all tanks independent as they are now for all tanks in CMBO.

------------------

Best regards,

Greg Leon Guerrero