Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

New scattered trees mod

My problem with terrain mods is one of looks verse functionality. Some of them are beautiful indeed but make seeing units extremely difficult. I like the less dirt myself as it helps with spotting units that occupy that terrain tile.

[ 05-06-2001: Message edited by: Abbott ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Maximus:

I like the less dirt. The first picture looks too dirty for just scattered trees.

Also do you have Full Trees on? These scattered trees looks even more "scattered". ;)tongue.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I do have full trees on, but the amount of tree coverage doesn't seem to effect scattered trees, only woods and tall pines.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tanks a Lot:

I do have full trees on, but the amount of tree coverage doesn't seem to effect scattered trees, only woods and tall pines.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, I guess you're right. Never really noticed that, but now that you mention it...

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PlankWithANailIn:

I like the less dirty one too.

When it's done don't forget to email it to me. I just posted your small brick building mod onto the last defense, I might have to create a whole section to your mods as you are producing loads at the moment. Keep up the good work.

Plank<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks Plank. smile.gif

I just e-mailed it to you