Hello all...finally able to make it back!

I have been away for several months. After a family member and a close family friend passed away my time for hobbies was lost. A motorcycle accident in southern California while on a business trip a few weeks later, complete with surgery has kept me offline for several months.

I have been reading the forum for the last few days and have enjoyed the topics and seeing some old friend’s names.

I had several PBEM games going when I had to leave and have since lost the files. If anyone still has copies of the game turns please drop me an e-mail.

I am very pleased to be back online and look forward to some great gaming!

Abbott sos@kscable.com

Guest Michael emrys

Originally posted by Abbott:

I have been away for several months.

Welcome back! smile.gif

You came up in an old thread that somebody picked up and added to a few days back and it occurred to me to wonder where you had gotten off to. But then, people often come and go on this board.

Very sorry to hear about your accident. Hope you are okay now.

Michael

Guest barrold713

Sorry to hear about the sad events these past few months.

Hopefully you have a full recovery and a lengthy period of only good things happening around you.

BDH

------------------

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb discussing what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote"

- Ben Franklin

Well, seeings as we're related somehow smile.gif, glad to hear the gene pool is still around. You still playing at the Tournament House? When I used to visit that site I kept noticing you were in the top 3 on the ladder and eventually I was gonna have to kick your ass, but you left before the hammer could fall.... biggrin.gif I have since joined theblitz and the Dogs of War. Dogs is very very active with a core group of hard core players and tournaments being played constantly. DOW came into existence while you were gone. I suggest you check it out. Welcome back and glad to hear you're ok.

------------------

Jeff Abbott