Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

COMBAT MISSIONS: ...And then there were SIX !

As you may be aware...

I recently "advertised" on the Forum asking if there were any dedicated CM enthusiasts out there who would like to come and "work" at COMBAT MISSIONS. Well, I received a huge response to this, but I have had to pick only five people out of all those that "applied" and i only wish I could have picked more! I have tried my best to try and get back to everyone who expressed an interest in joining and to thank them for taking the time to get in touch with me.

Anyway, it gives me great pleasure to announce the five LUCKY (is that the right word? smile.gif ) people chosen to be in this team:

(1) - Admiral Keth - Webmaster at the CM SCENARIO DEPOT

(2) - Clubfoot - Scenario Designer and Founder Member of the DFDR : Africa Campaign Conversion for CMBO

(3) - Franko - Widely acknowledged to be one of the best Scenario Designers on the CM Scene

(4) - Gen. Sosaboski - Article Writer, he knows a bit about EVERYTHING!

(5) - Manx - Webmaster at COMBAT MISSIONS

(6) - Rommel22 - Webmaster at ROMMEL'S KAMPFGRUPPE

I would personally like to welcome the guys to the team and hope they have an enjoyable time at CMs.

We are currently getting ourselves organised and when we do, you can bet your life that we will be aiming to make COMBAT MISSIONS an even better place for all CM enthusiasts to visit in the future.

P.S - While all this has been going on, the site has a backlog of stuff waiting to be released. Hopefully, one of the guys can help me out? smile.gif

Cheers - Manx

[ 06-09-2001: Message edited by: Manx ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

Does this mean an amalgamation of some of the smaller sites? Sounds exciting, hope it doesn't mean less content out there.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Michael -- As things stand at the moment, Rommel22 will probably transfer some of his KAMPFGRUPPE content over and concentrate solely on CMs. Admiral Keth and I are still trying to work out the best way to proceed, but we have agreed in principal that the two sites should remain independent, i.e - not on the same server, but we shall be trying to bring each of the sites inline with each other, i.e - sharing a common design/layout and seamlessly linking to and from each other.