HELP! I'M NOT UNDERSTANDING Mord's Answer

I am trying to change all the German vehcile and tank crew uniforms to white ( Winter ) but when I look at the vehicles mod numbers like 14570- 14573 they don't show the driver at all. So I can't change them. Then I thought OK I'll just look at the tank driver's uniform and put a "1" in front of it like Mord said to do but I don't see any numbers for the uniforms at all to change. I know this probably sounds dumb - ok it does sound dumb but that's the best I can explain it. What I am trying to do is change all vehicles and tanks crew uniforms and helmets to white. Any help would really be apprciated. :confused:

Seeing that nobody has stepped up to the plate, I did alittle searching and found these numbers for the Axis Tank Driver Uni.

5030: I am presuming this is the Hat. becareful with this cause it isn't anything like the helmet BMP. You'll probably have to hand paint it or something.

5031: this is the Torso or chest area BMP.

5032: this is the arm BMP.

5033 I think this is the leg. But it might be the side panel for the chest. You'll have to experiment to find out which.

And that is all that I can find. Depending on what BMP 5033 is, there is either a leg BMP that is misiing and is shared with another BMP or there is a side torso/chest panel missing that is shared with another BMP.

Hope this helps you out. It's the best I can come up with. I am suprised Maximus didn't pop in here and answer your question. He may know more.

Good Luck.

Mord.

Damn Mord I didn't mean for you to go to all that trouble but I really appreciate it. That was very nice of you - thank you! I will try now that you got me in the right direction or even a direction, I should say. I would have looked myself but I didn't even know that there was a BMP for tank drivers. I had just looked up uniforms and saw that there wasn't any BMP numbers for any or them so that stopped me cold. Again, thanks very much.

Well, some of the German vehicle crew uniforms are already white. I wonder how the modders were able to do that? Plus all the American uniforms are already white it's just thier helmets that are still regular color. So there's got to be a way, don't you think? Anybody know.