things that we could do without

Some things that I dislike about CM is the heavy and light machine gunners are sitting on there buts and are suppose to be on their sutamc that would look much cooler. Second the foxholes are pitiful I mean like don't you think they would look better if they were sort of in the ground? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I don't mean to insult the production team though I imagine they put alot of hours into this and just merly triing to make suggestions for CM2. :D;):D;):D

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by general paulus:

Second the foxholes are pitiful I mean like don't you think they would look better if they were sort of in the ground? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You might want to try the foxhole/crater mod I made (it's at manx's site). while not perfect, they at least have a hint of 3Dee-ishness. More than the originals anyway...

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Juju:

You might want to try the foxhole/crater mod I made (it's at manx's site). while not perfect, they at least have a hint of 3Dee-ishness. More than the originals anyway...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You did a good job on those. They look pretty good for what little you had to work with. I hope BTS makes something in CM2 that looks more 3 dimensional though.