Operations

I'm a newbie at these things. When I make an Operation, say I want to play as Germans on defense, and have the Allies attacking, how do I do that? Because you can't have flags in Ops, therefor the AI has nowhere to go. Is there a way you can place waypoints for them or something?

Originally posted by lt_gouws:

I'm a newbie at these things. When I make an Operation, say I want to play as Germans on defense, and have the Allies attacking, how do I do that? Because you can't have flags in Ops, therefor the AI has nowhere to go. Is there a way you can place waypoints for them or something?

There are static ops. These do have flags.

For assault and advance ops, the AI will just advance. It's goal is to reach the board edge... So usually it will move out. Hey, it even counterattacks on the defense in some ops.

Read most posts about ops here on the board (search), then play around with it yourself. Do not set up a complicated op and then play around. Start with something small!

Gruß

Joachim

[ March 01, 2004, 06:08 AM: Message edited by: Joachim ]