Combat Missions Site KO ? Plz Mirror Normandy files !

Hi all,

I'm trying to get Alec's Normandy mod files, but I can't access the Combat Missions site : has it been overloaded by dloads ? tongue.gif

Anyway I really WANTS the files !! :D:D

So if it is possible to someone to mirror the files it'll be great...

In fact I only need files #5 and #7, I succeeded with the other this morning (GMT).

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Pascal DI FOLCO:

Hi all,

I'm trying to get Alec's Normandy mod files, but I can't access the Combat Missions site : has it been overloaded by dloads ? tongue.gif

Anyway I really WANTS the files !! :D:D

So if it is possible to someone to mirror the files it'll be great...

In fact I only need files #5 and #7, I succeeded with the other this morning (GMT).<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

They should also go on Shadow's Hotline Server.

-tom w

Pascal, je te grave ça sur un CD et te le poste si tu ne peux pas faire autrement...

For all of you non Frog Speaking, just told him that I could burn a CD of my NormandyBMP folder and send it to him.

Added benefits is that there is ALREADY MODed Sextons and some such goodies...

:D

Tu connais mon eMail alors yaka.

Aka_Tom,

Where's the site you speak of ?

Thanks

Pawbroon,

Merci mon ami de proposer de me sauver, mais ce n'est pas la peine, il ne me manque que 2 fichiers...Pour t'éviter des frais tu peux me les poster par mail, ma BaL tiendra - mets 1 seul fichier par mail cependant !!

To the non Frog speakers : this above is a French discussion, as you can see it doesn't mean nothing tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif