BMP's for skies

Hello all,

Does anyone out there have a list of the bmp files which cover the complete set of skies available? I downloaded Tiger's new skies several weeks ago and these don't float my boat so to speak...

I'd really like my original skies back.

Thanks in advance,

David

1400-1414 for high res, and 1430-1444 for low res. Also, as long as I'm here, may I suggest my skies? They only replace the daytime and dawn skies, and to be honest they aren't all that and a bag of chips, but I like them anyway. You can get 'em at Tom's CMHQ in the mods section, or at CMHQ in the third party mods section under special effects backgrounds and miscellaneous.

Surlyben

The trouble with doing night skies is that I need to find a decent set of non-copyrighted starfield pictures to work from. Or at least a crappy set of non-copyrighted starfield pictures to work from (the daytime skies weren't exactly based on high quality images... they had the advantage of being royalty free smile.gif ) I've been going through picture archives over at Nasa recently, and I have found a few shots, but mostly what they have deep space stuff. (they do have a couple of cool aurora shots).

Long story short, I've been thinking that it is time to finish them off too. If anyone wants to help by pointing me to any useful picture archives (generally US government stuff is copyright free, btw) I'd be done that much sooner. smile.gif