Reinforcement tags

Not sure, what you mean!

In the troop buying screen in the top right hand corner says something like "on map" - pull that down and you get a long list - you buy troops in each and set them to come on the game map on different turns with different random chances of appearing.

When you go to the map a flag will have appeared with reinforcement number -- put it where you want them to appear.

(Try to make the location believable i.e. so they do not appear star trek style and bare in mind that if troops are in that area already the reinforcements will be pushed forward.)

Off to do some research for my next scenario/op!

Mark

Originally posted by jamesroe16:

Yea on the map i don't see the reinforement flags.

Just to make sure:

You won't see them in the game.

If it is an operation, you won't see them except for those connected to the map.

They are only there if reinforcements are selected for that slot.

You won't seem them where you actually edit the map - just like on map units, you can see them only in the preview mode

Here is how to find them:

If it is a scenario, you can cycle thru them with "+" and "-". If you have Axis reinforcement markers, press "+" to select your first unit, then press "-" several times. IIRC the markers are between the last unit and the flags. So first you cycle thru victory flags, then thru reinforcement markers, then thru fortifications.

If it is allied, toggle sides in editor using "\" and do the same as for axis side.

Another convenient way: They are selected via "area select" - just like units.

Gruß

Joachim

[ February 04, 2004, 03:58 AM: Message edited by: Joachim ]