Marco's M8/M20 Mod?

The MOD is outstanding as it is and was nothing but incredible weeks ago already.

Don't fret, there IS a MOD, it's not an Urban Legend and the pic posted by Old Dog is not a fake...

The latest files I received this week end was about Cav markings.

You should know that not only Real Life but **** Me Got The Cold stepped in and Marco is accutely aware of how slow this one is coming.

Any other buggers would have released it since Week 1 (and I told Marco that I would have as it was already up to his Shermans), but he wants it to be a FULL PACK and when you're lucky enough to BetaTest him you cannot fail to notice that sometimes he worked a week long for a single star on the back till the 3d effect and mapping are up to his drastic quality control.

So all in all, WAIT, you'll see it was worth every day of your time...

Yep, remember that Marco is from New Zealand and New Zealand disbanded it AirForce so Marco is having to pull double duty. LOL!

No, I along with PawBroon, Gordon, OldDog, and I think someone else, are Marco's Beta Guinees and we receive an update about once a week or so, give or take a few days. Seems like Marco isn't taking to the weather change too well this fall. ;)

Marco sent us US Cav options this time along with a new hull top for the FF M20.

The base textures have been done for quite some time now. He's just working on markings and stuff now. Well he did add a new locker dealy between the two quarter panels.

Marco's a Kiwi??

Well he's probably doign a bloody wonderful job then!! smile.gif

And we did NOT disband teh airforce - we're going to disband the strike andjet training squadrons - 5% of the military that uses up about 15% of thebudget to fly obsolete aircraft for which no-one has a use!

Instead of them we're actually going to give the army some oney - not that they'll know what to do with it of course, 'cos they haven't had any since before Vietnam!