I'm looking for the best "marsh" tile mod and "ford" mod

Hi

I have been using Tiger's water and ford mods, but in some ways I'm "psyching" myself out because the ford mod is so well camoflauged against his nice water mod tiles that it is almost imperceptible (impossible to spot).

Is there a GOOD ford tile out there that sort of "sticks" out at you so you can find the fords in the river easily?

AND

Does anyone have any good suggestions for a GOOD marsh tile? The mod I'm using may be Tiger's but I'not sure. I'm using a really muddy brown marsh mod and I would prefer one that looks more like bull rushes in blue water and not mud. When I design a map and put the muddy marsh tile beside Tiger's lovely water tiles it does not look like my idea of a marsh but it looks like a muddy brown spot beside the water.

Any comments or suggestions?

thanks

-tom w

Yeah, I use Kevin's watery marsh. It looks like a water tile with algea floating on it.

As for a "ford" tile, you pretty much gotta use the same one that goes with your water, so you're limited there. I wish someone would make a real rocky ford with some added "rip-rap". That would really be cool.