An Update on my Site! I big one and a good, I THINK!!!

Hello Everyone,

So I did another fixing, finishing, update to my site. I think this update is worth looking at.

Reason:

04-26-01

Finally I fixed and finnished more pages on my site. The main thing is, I re-did the actuall code, to make it more organized for myself. Second, I finally put something up on the page itself.

I put up FIVE new scenarios, well they are not new, but to must people they are(I made them a while back). Four of them are mine and one is made by Vinnie "shutzstaffel" Lawler.

To download them go to the Scenario section!

I hope people will enjoye these scenarios, if you have any comments, e-mail me!

One more thing, if any of you have any of my other scenarios, can you send them to me. I switched computers while back and didn't transfer these over. And then CMHQ on the TGN server went down. So I can't re-download them. Can anyone with my old scenarios e-mail them to me. I think there are THREE main ones I need. They are: "A nice day in the Mansion", "Airfield" and "Railway Station". So if anyone has these please e-mail them to me, I apreciate it!

So visit my site and check it out!

Thanx for your patience!

Thanks Rommel22 !!...you should know by now that CM webmasters don't get the glory we deserve. It's the Mod boys (and girls) that get all the praise and adulation.

In reality however, everyone appreciates the hard work you put into your site and what you are doing - they just find it hard to show it! ;)