I am Dying a Sloooow Mod Slutty Death

It has been one dry couple of weeks fellas.

But it seems we are on the verge of some real goodies. We have the Normandy Mod comming from Magua. Who also stated he would be tackling the respective uniforms of all combatants to add to his beautiful Tommy set as a follow up to his DDAy set. Marco's fine ass Greyhound is seconds from going gold. Pawbroon has a diamler up his sleeve somewhere. There is that sexy Sexton from Mathew Peterson (whatever happened to it?). Maximus and company are doing up winter truck versions. Makejager's got a Fernando based tricolor Panther..ahem.. brewing. And we have a few members who are firing up their respective paintshops and Adobes to give Modding a try for the first time. The future is surly paved with the beautiful modding toils of our CM brethren.

I can't wait. And I hope Tiger is doing fine in his semi retirement.

Mord.

[ 06-08-2001: Message edited by: Mord ]

Yes it sounds like good things are coming our way. A winter truck, good we need one plus I think someone said there's a winter Chaffee coming also so we should just about have winter mods for all our American vehicles. I wish somebody would do the Pershing Tank in winter. I know we have one but it looks more brown than OD. plus too much snow ( at least it looks to be snow ) around the wheels. Just doesn't suit my taste. It was done some time ago I think and what with the great looking ones coming out now it just is lacking in comparison. Look who's talking though I can't even color in a book. :D

Reckon all the modders must have their heads buried in AFV reference books doing research on Ostfront camo schemes. - Manx

That is a semi fear I have. I am hoping we can get all the CM vehicles and what not in before the CMBB stigmata sets in.

great looking ones coming out now it just is lacking in comparison. -ICM1947

The one and only problem I have with mod collecting is that everytime you think you have the best of the best a beautiful set comes out and ups the standard leaving everything in it's wake looking drab by comparison. Which ain't so bad 'cause the guys only get better at their art. But it's hellacious when you need that fix!

I am hoping we can get the rest of the Commonwealth vehicles before the Red Storm hits. (ie) HIRES.

I found it very refreshing that there was a lesser vehicle trend goin' for a while. The Truck Mod and the Scout Car in particular come to mind. I'd really like to see a jeep mod get the German Armor (Star of the show)treatment aswell.

BTW Manx You have a kickass site if I never mentioned it to you before.

Mord.