First Official Mod-Master Awards

How about who downloaded the most mods? Surely I would win that award. I used to have a fairly speedy computer but now - well, I'm having to upgrade and the things not even paid off, but it's has been worth it. Thanks to each and every mod maker out there.. You guys and gal have truly made CM into something special - not that it wasn't already. My personal thanks and gratitude to you!!!!!!!!!!! You are all winners!

Originally posted by wwb_99:

I nominate Manx as mod-poster of the year. All these mods are great, but if they cannot be d/led the modsluts cannot be satisfied.

WWB

Latley I've been posting every mod and scenario the same day I recieve it. Is this worth anything in the best website catagory?

Of course, I'm going to win the Worst Website award this summer, when it won't be updated for a few months.

------------------

The Last Defense- Mods, Scenarios, Classic threads, and more!

Well my skiff's a twenty dollar boat, And I hope to God she stays afloat.

But if somehow my skiff goes down, I'll freeze to death before I drown.

And pray my body will be found, Alaska salmon fishing, boys, Alaska salmon fishing.

[This message has been edited by 109 Gustav (edited 03-22-2001).]

Originally posted by Jadayne:

If we were going to do scenarios, we'd have to break it up a bit, like mods.

5. and a special award to anyone who's actually used polish forces in a scenario.

Wow! 2nd nomination for me! smile.gif

First for my Stormtrooper mods, and now for my "Forest Clash" scenario (Polish paratroopers vs VG). (Unfortunately that scenario needs a little more polish before it's ready for full release.)

Yipee! biggrin.gif

Cheers

Olle