Tank Wallpapers?

-E

Guest Der Unbekannte Jäger

Are you meaning wallpaper/posters for a room? Or do you mean wallpaper for your computer? smile.gif

TigerBackground1.jpg

This was made using screenshots from CMBO if you want it copy it and use it freely.

Edit: My evil twin mispelt everything so I had to correct his horrible spelling.

------------------

"'S muladach ma theid ar sgaoileadh..." -Duncan Ban Macintyre

[This message has been edited by Der Unbekannte Jäger (edited 01-27-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Der Unbekannte Jäger (edited 01-27-2001).]

Guest Der Unbekannte Jäger

No I have not made anymore, I was bored yesterday as you can tell. smile.gif

------------------

"'S muladach ma theid ar sgaoileadh..." -Duncan Ban Macintyre

Der Unbekannte Jäger: Sorry, yes I mean actual pics of tanks/AFV's for use with windoze. I've got 26 megs of WWII acft and 22 megs of Star Trek shots to get me in the mood for EAW & SFC2, just need some links for WWII tank pics of wallpaper size. (I've only found a single Panther shot to date)

Pvt.Tom: I have a scanner... nothing to scan. (no need for library comments)

Maximus: If you take a coffee break at work, do they have to retrain you? tongue.gif

Originally posted by -E:

Maximus: If you take a coffee break at work, do they have to retrain you? tongue.gif

I was disabled 2.25 years ago and have only recently returned to work and it's just a part-time job a couple hours a week. I'm drawing Social Security Disability Insurance which is basically paying for my new truck.

But no, I don't drink coffee, just the cheap drugs, Diet Off-Brand Soda. biggrin.gif A Cappacino is good every now and then though.

Here's a couple of nice pics I scanned and use as a wallpaper when I'm bored. The second one is 1024x768 and works well as a background because it's dark. The first pic I just like smile.gif

http://www.geocities.com/babrakhan2001/Sniper.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/babrakhan2001/Falaise.jpg

------------------

When it's my turn to march up to Glory,

I'm gonna have one HELL of a story...