problem at CMHQ?

Browser - the software that you view the web with. It's most likely either Microsoft's Internet Explorer (with a large, lower-case "e" for an icon) or Netscape's Navigator/Communicator.

Error - When you click to download the 3D fac texture what happens ? Nothing ? Does the pointer change to a hand shape or remain an arrow ?

Some browsers sometimes have problems with certain web-pages. The code in the webpage may prefer one browser over another in its functionality. You may see errors on certain webpages with one browser, but no problems at all with another one.

Right-clicking on the item to download (I believe it is the text that lists the file and its size is what needs to be clicked) may help sometimes (Select "Save Link As" or something to that effect).

I'm using Microsoft internet explorer and when I click to download my pointer changes but that's it. also tried your advice. it looked as though it was working then all of a sudden I get a "timed out error". are there any face textures anywhere else to download.

I found it a problem on matts ftp server for macs.. every mac I tried got the same problem.. dl as normal till its finishing up.. it seems to stall.. on the pc no problem but on mac forget it. I guess matt is sending us a message.

-----------

www.derkessel.com Home of „Die Sturmgruppe“; Scenario Design Group for Combat Mission.

"So if it is a coy of flamethowers lighting up everything in sight like a Mongolian barbecue chef gone postal, and your opponent is OK with it, PLAY ON!"

-The_Capt

I just took a closer look at this. The file you're trying to download is located on The Gamers.Net FTP server, which probably doesn't exist anymore. Madmatt will have to look at what he's got on his site to make the FTP a local download.

Unfortunately you'll have to ask someone to email the file to you. I'm not sure if any of the other CM webring sites have this file or not.

/joke

Bruno,

hhhmmmmmmmm, I guess you mean EMAILLE! smile.gif

Though I think it could be very difficult to send this one with enamel put on. wink.gif

I won't do this mess, but can do if you like, hehe.

/unjoke

BTW, just read your profile.

'Panzergrenadier", you're not just accidently from PzGrenBtl 342 / 343 ?

Marcus

------------------

Alle Maschinen voraus Große, Ruder hart Backbord. Neuer Kurs wird Zwo-Eins-Null.