Toms Combat Mission HQ - Update & New Mods

Guest Tom

200501.jpg

Gentlemen ,

check out the new mods on TCMHQ:

1.) New wooden bunker by Tanks a lot

2.) Wasp / Bren Carrier by PawBroon

3.) Winterized British Comet by Daedalus

New scenarios: Franko´s FTC Battlepack on the " France 1944 " page and - for those who missed it due technical problems - Fred Hartig´s fabulous Axis mini campaign " Against all odds " from the mini campaign page.

Cheers

Tom

P.S.: To all Netscape users: I hope you like my alternative non framed version of the website. I know there is always something to improve , but the basics should work now.

[ 05-20-2001: Message edited by: Tom ]

Hey Tom, I love your site and it has a lot of the best stuff out there. I was just wondering, I have never been able to see the buttons on the left side of the screen -- it just looks like a black box and I have to randomly click in the black box "by feel" until I get the one I want. This is in both English and German editions. Any ideas?

Panzerleader ,

the " black box " you mentioned shows a kind of walkie talkie , where you can navigate through my site ( it´s based on a JAVA applet , so I guess you switched JAVA off ). BTW: I hope you saw that I have an alternative non-framed / less JAVA version of my website online since sunday. Simply choose " Netscape " on the intro screen ( instead of MS IE ) to avoid the known problems.

Maximus ,

I just checked the wooden bunker links..and they worked without problems , but..I also recognized that I probably should rename the corresponding zip file , which has spaces in the name ( rumors said that this could cause problems with some browsers. Can anyone confirm this ? )

Cheers

Tom

[ 05-23-2001: Message edited by: Tom ]